Exposition:
I am not sure if I would call myself a nerd, however I am excited about studying. When I was young, I was very excited for elementary school. I wanted to grow up, become a famous scientist and succeed in life!
Rising Action:
When I finally turned 8 years old, my parents sent me to the public elementary school! On the first day, I was eager to learn, I asked the teacher lots of questions and wanted everything to be perfect.
Climax:
After a couple weeks, the teacher finally got to the science unit! I went very crazy about this, I listened everyday, however, there were a lot of parts i did not understand. I got very worried about this, I wanted to become a scientist so bad! However, how could I be a famous scientist if I didnt understand anything! Therefore, I stayed afterschool and got extra help, the teacher admired my desire to learn but she told me that I must be patient. I wasnt very please about this but I did as the teacher told me.
Falling Action:
I listened to the teacher, I slowed myself down and listen attentively in class. I learned a lot more this way! When I didn;t understand anything, I didnt stress myself but calmly approached the problem. In a couple weeks, I was awarded the Science Award for my grade, I was VERY HAPPY!!
Resolution:
I am still quite far from being a scientist, but I will still try hard. Even though I faced hardships learning when I was young, confidence and patience has helped me a lot.
Conflict:
I was too hungry for knowledge but I had to learn to be patient and study with determination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment